MINERAL EXPLORATION SERVICES
Archer Cathro specializes in management of grassroots exploration to resource definition projects.
- Independent consulting services for geological engineering and geoscience.
- Experts in Yukon and Northern British Columbia.
- Capacity for turnkey project management or selective project contracting including: target research, property acquisition, project design, permitting, camp construction, logistical support, geological mapping, geochemical sampling, drilling and trenching supervision, data management, report preparation and assessment filing.
- Proficient, dedicated full-time staff.
- Managed approximately $100 million in exploration expenditures in summers 2011 and 2012 with up to 19 drill rigs operating concurrently at various projects.
Archer Cathro has a stable group of clients but is also available for other work in Yukon or other jurisdictions.